How To Help Yourself and Grow Rich , 95% of all human problems stem from a negative mind. This figure includes such traits as timidity, domestic discord, business failure, bad memory, tenseness, unhappiness, worry, etc but wait you can still avoid all of that by improving “self help skills”.
There’s a moment in just about every reader’s life. A moment when you get a temptation to get up and do your dream before someone else do it for you and you will end up working for them . Well, what in this article I’ll teach you how to motivate yourself and help improve your self help skills and also influence people (you do it with positive thinking).
The top five problems that works well in decreasing and lowering the level of self help skills are:
- Depression: it drains your energy, hope, and drive, making it difficult to do what you need to feel better. But while overcoming depression isn’t quick or easy, it’s far from impossible. You can’t just will yourself to “snap out of it,” but you do have some control even if your depression is severe and stubbornly persistent. The key is to start small and build from there. Feeling better takes time, but you can get there if you make positive choices for yourself each day.
- Believe in yourself: they said “believe you can and you are halfway there” so stop procrastinating and start working, it’s not easy but the fruit of success has is own long lasting taste that you can’t forget, because self help skills needs you to believe in YOU.
- Socialize with positive people.Notice how people who always look on the bright side deal with challenges, even minor ones, like not being able to find a parking space. Then consider how you would react in the same situation. Even if you have to pretend, try to adopt their optimism and persistence in the face of difficulty.
- Think outside yourself.Ask yourself if you’d say what you’re thinking about yourself to someone else. If not, stop being so hard on yourself. Think about less harsh statements that offer more realistic descriptions.
Remember that the biggest factor in the success or failure of your life is YOU, your attitude and your mindset because one of the most common causes of failure is the habit of quitting when one is overtaken by temporary defeat. Every person is guilty of this mistake at one time or another. So after we getting all the skills and our mindset focused on improvement and progress, let’s now talk about money and how you can save money which is part of being rich . It always seems difficult to save more, and spend less. There is always somewhere else to spend your money that is why so many people are in debt, and why they don’t save as much as they should. To help improve your saving money habits, here are some spending and saving tips and advice.
- AVOID OBSESSIVE PURCHASES
Don’t buy things you really don’t need. When shopping, only purchase what you planned on buying. If you find something else you want, hold off on the purchase until the next time. That way, you can have some time to think if the item is really something you need. Also, you can then check if it is within your budget.
- DO ONLINE RESEARCH
Check prices online before making any large purchases. Online prices are very competitive, and by checking prices online first, you will know if buying at your local store makes sense or not.
- REDUCE YOUR CELL PHONE MINUTES
Reduce them to the lowest amount you need. Set an automatic calendar reminder to check your minute usage 4 days before the bill is due, so you can change your plan to avoid overage charges.
- CREATE SAVING ACCOUNT
Go to the bank and open an account where you can put money inside and don’t throw or keep the ATM card in a place difficult for you to find and in each month you put any amount for example 100$ in 12 months you will end up with 1200$ which is not that much but it can help you in one way or another. But the good thing is you can deposit any money you don’t need.
- INVEST IN REAL STATES OR GOLD
This is a very good business to be involved in because the value is not fixed and from year to year the value is increasing and the demand as well so start now and invest.
In conclusion, if you came here looking for the real way to make money fast and get rich quick, then I am sorry to disappoint. I remember some times in college when I was looking for the same thing. I joined and bought quite a few courses and books in order to make money in every aspect even I tried the binary system that involve selling by commission some may call it pyramids market . Unfortunately, they all require a lot of time and you are not guaranteed to make any money. You will only fed more money into the pockets of the person selling the course or book. I won’t make that mistake again and I will not advice you to do the same. Over the years, I have found that my hard work has rewarded me 50 times more than me trying to game the system. When you work smarter and harder, you will certainly be rewarded in the end!